Tuesday 18 May 2010

Weight Watching and Warm Wishes.....

Well as you may have read previously I joined Weight Watchers a few weeks ago.....

Hee Hee.....

And I am pleased to say that three weeks in and I am six pounds lighter!

I am amazed at the foods I am able to eat and adapt from my own recipes, the only thing I really have had to give some attention to is my butter habit!  I bake my own bread a few times a week and freshly baked bread with unsalted french butter - oooohhhhh.........BUT no-more... 

Anyway as I took so many photographs last week I though I would post some images and pictures this week....

I thought I would send you all some....


And heres wishing you some....



And for good measure lets add a bit of....



Just in case anyone needs it....

And Warmest Wishes for a Wonderful Week...

5 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Well done on the weight loss and thank you for the words of encouragement... I definitely needed that! ;D

x Alex

Pixiedust said...

Well done on your weight loss cally. Have a great week. xxx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Well done!! 6lbs lighter!!!
xxxx

Callies Cottage said...

Ah thanks for your encouragement ladies!!!
Warm Wishes,
Cally x x x

laoi gaul~williams said...

well done there!
hope you have a peaceful weekend~we are off camping in 'pretty pagan' and meeting up with friends in avebury