Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sunshine, Happiness and Gratefulness.....

I  hope that you had a chance to enjoy the wonderful weather over the weekend...It was 'scorchio' here and I have loved it!! A chance to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet this weekend, no sorting,  no car boots, just us and a couple of good books, Mr.F devoured the The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo AND the next two in the trilogy by Steig Larsson ...And I read The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris and Garden Spells and The Sugar Queen both by Sarah Addison Allen...... brilliant and very much enjoyed....


What a lovely way to start a day.....


The wonderful weather has meant that everything is suddenly blooming.....

 The Aubretia is putting on a stunning display.....

 And talking of stunning displays....

Someone didn't want to be left out.....


So I told her she was gorgeous and she said 'who me??'


Oh now you've embarrassed me.....

And to add to all the loveliness, two very thoughtful friends gave me thoughtful, lovely gifts...

Firstly some sweet basil and Nigella to plant out.....


Then some of my favourite flowers- Lovely Lily Of The Valley.....

Thank you both so much!!!

Quite a lot to be grateful for.....

Hope that you have lots to be grateful for this week too.....

Warm Wishes for a Wonderful Week,


4 comments:

Lyn said...

Lovely photos Cally.
Was a great weekend wasn't it?
Love
Lyn
xxx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

lovely post... and it was definitely "scorchio!" not my favourite... I ma nuck prefering the temperatures at the moment... a little cooler!

x Alex

laoi gaul~williams said...

lovely photos~i adore your seating area!

Pixiedust said...

Great post Cally. It was a super weekend. xx Pixie xx