Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Blessings.....


Sending you all Warmest Wishes for a Wonderful Easter!




I have been a bit poorly over the past few weeks so have been pretty much housebound,but with the lovely warm weather it wasn't too much of a problem....

I love this time of year,everything waking up again,I have not been tempted to go out and buy any new plants,not until after May but I have been potting and re-potting the ones I have on our teeny tiny patios....


 Primrose and rabbits!


Spring is blooming....


Herbs....


 More Herbs...


Lilac....




 And getting ready for Easter of course....


 Easter tree...



Easter door...




Wishing you and yours a Happy Easter Weekend,



Callie
x x x

3 comments:

Lily said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well - I hope you are feeling better. I love your little bunnies. Have a lovely Easter. Lily. xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Happy Easter Callie, hope you well enough to enjoy the weekend.

Victoria xxx

Tracy said...

Hi Callie, just to let you know you were pick for my Pay It Forward please could you email me your address thanks x