Monday 12 March 2012

Spring Fair....



Sunday was our day to pop down to a fair in Tavistock.....




 We needed to be set up by ten....quite civilised compared to some we have been to!




 I always plan the table at the studio first so that I know where everything will go...



 I sold quite a few of my Handmade cards....



 We took lots of Mothers Day themed pretties....



I spent a good part of the week making and 'prettyfying' angels, hearts, cards, pot pourri bags, sweetie jars and bags and candles....


But sadly the day was very poorly attended- we did 'ok' but some sold nothing, such a shame as they were a lovely group of people!

Never mind,theres always next time....

Meanwhile back to the Studio to get everything tidied and put back for our 'Crafty Thursday'.... 

Warm Wishes for a Wonderful Week,
Callie
x x x


5 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Callie - your stall looks lovely. What a shame the fair wasn't well attended after all the hard work.

laoi gaul~williams said...

sorry the fair was not so good but your table looks gorgeous!

i am trying to build up my stock now so that we can do a few craft fairs here in the summer :)

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

It does seem that the craft fair "market" as it were isn't as fruitful as it has/could be.

I'm seeing more and more fairs popping up, people just don't have the money to spend and unfortuntaely I also think there's a lot of "I could do that myself" attitudes.

I'm glad you managed to make some £££

Victoria xx

Callies Cottage said...

Mmm, I think you may be right Victoria...plus I think we are all keen for a bargain these days...
Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment..
Callie x

Anonymous said...

A shame there wasn't a bigger turn out of people - your stall looked lovely though! ... :0)