Monday 21 September 2009

Have a Good Week



Well this weekend was my last Topsham market for a while; as they are getting so booked up with requests, we will all just have to wait our turn to be invited back. So I will now turn my attention to getting my Christmas Cupboard well stocked for the next few months!!

Here are a few snaps of our offerings....

 




I also wanted to tell you about the most WONDERFUL book that I have just read called "The Power of Kindness" by Piero Ferrucci - I certainly do not want to be evangelical or preachy but I found it so inspiring and comforting that I just wanted to let you know about its existence in case it spoke to anyone else.



And as we have been doing some feel good postings recently, here's a few thoughts for the week!


Photobucket



 Warm Wishes for a wonderful week

Cally xxx


No comments: