Thursday 10 September 2009

A woman's work is never done.....


Well (as we hoped) just like last year we are having a lovely early September, so the pussycats and I have been making the most of it..... 

me by getting out in our postage-stamp garden and the pussycats by sunning themselves on every available surface! 

 

Though our littlest one interrupted her sunbathing when she heard some rustling....
 
  

A little scene I set up for you to look at........

  

Comfy seat ready for tea and biscuits.......

 


The stream at the bottom of the garden....



And while the sun was shining, I couldn't help washing every thing in sight!!  Bedding, rugs, quilts, cushion covers- nothing escaped,not even the two teddies that live on the bed; as you can see Rosie Bear was quite happy to be out in the sun:-


but Rolo Bear - he was not amused!!!

 

But the story ends well and now they are cosy and comfy together.....

 

Here's hoping that the sun shines on you all this weekend!


Warm Wishes, Cally





1 comment:

renaissance said...

These last few days have been wonderful haven't they? I too am trying to get everything washed and dried. Your bears made me smile, my childrens Godfather tells us that if he was naughty as a small boy his step-mother would punish him by hanging his favourite bear on the washing line by the ears!!!