Wednesday 4 January 2012

Love is in the air.....



Well, having cleared everything 'Christmassy' away at home and about to change the ' shop' window at the Studio I was wondering what to do next in the window as a display...

So while I was unpacking a few new bits and bobs I got a bit of inspiration...

While putting some new bits on the 'Wedding Dresser'..
 
 
 
I thought that as it is only a few weeks until Valentines Day- may be a heart theme?
 
 
 
 Emma Bridgewater Heart.....


 Heart Clock.....



 Cherry Heart....



 Live, Laugh, Love Heart.....


Floral Heart.....


 Country Heart Cushion.....



 Lavender Hearts.....

To show just a few- so I don't think doing a Heart window is going to be a problem!
Off to the Studio tomorrow so will take some piccies when it is done.
 
Then I think that I will get on with one of my Christmas gifts...
 
 
 I had seen some kits that were LOVELY by Jan Constantine but the prices were a bit out of reach so my Darling- Father Christmas!- found this one instead and it looks fun!
 
So I am going to surrounded by all things Heart shaped over the next few days....

Warm Wishes,
Callie
x x x
 
 
 
 








1 comment:

Kelly said...

You cant beat a heart!
I'm a bit late in popping over to wish a very Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope 2012 is kind to you and that you get all you could possibly wish for xxx