Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Holiday- Part One....


Hello!
Well we are back from a Wonderful Week off....

I took my new camera on our travels so forgive me if there are a few too many photographs for this post and the next- I couldn't help myself!

We have been here.....

Do You Know Where It Is.......


Step in with me and have a look around.......


The Otherworld was just opening.....


A Beautiful Day!

  So Picturesque.....


 And Again!.....

 My Ideal Home!.....





And Finally Here..... THE WITCHCRAFT MUSEUM...What a Place!!......I had heard some conflicting reports, ''some say tis a dark and evil place'' - but I thought it was fascinating.....



My Special Interest- Herbs....and so many of them!..........

The other internal pictures haven't come out very well as you are not to use a flash inside, so they are rather dark and mysterious...

So any ideas where we were?

Yes - the BEAUTIFUL Boscastle...

We had a truly Magical Day....

Warmest Wishes for a Wonderful Week,




6 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Wow! It looks like a really amazing place!

Pomona said...

Glad you had such a good trip out!

Pomona x

dubgirl said...

Boscastle is great and I love the museum, I've been several times, never tire of it! x

Yarrow said...

Beautiful pictures and I could actually have seen more :D I love Boscastle and despite the floods would so dearly love to live there. My heart is in Cornwall and I strongly feel that's where I'm headed, so to then visit and see these pictures, well, it's a good sign :D

Hugs.x

The Homespun Loft said...

I love Boscastle, great place. Really enjoyed your piccies, thank you for showing us, Hugs, Charlotte xx

Callie @ MuMu and Squeak's Place said...

Hi Callie,thanks for popping over to say hi!Its always nice to meet another Callie!There aren't many of us! :o) I am your newest follower too!

C x