Saturday 6 November 2010


 

Market Day.....

 

Hello, as some of you know I have been doing Topsham Craft Market once a month for over a year now, so in the lead up to Christmas  I thought I should try a few others too.
So on Thursday this week I did Chudleigh with my Handmade Soaps and Pot-Pourri...
And  today- another new experience- Newton Abbot Market!!


Learning to self promote!.....


Table Overview.....


Roses Galore.....


Handmade Lavender Soaps.....


Baby Shelf.....




 I couldn't resist a little bit of Christmas!.....

The weather was lovely -COLD- but lovely....

The website is taking shape so hopefully there will be some goodies there in the new year too!



Warm Wishes for a Wonderful Week,

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a wonderful looking stall! I can only imagine how gorgeous it all smells too!!! I love your christmassy bits too!!

the vintagemagpie said...

Hi Cally, are you going to do NA abbot again? I can't believe I missed you. How's things? Any progress with Jackie?
Nickyx