Thursday 6 August 2009

Off to market we go....


Well, this week we have been busy preparing for the lovely indoor market at Topsham on Saturday. I have never attended this one as a seller, just a buyer, but it is full of lovely things! Handmade bread and cinnamon swirls - there goes the waistline again!! Scrummy homemade cakes, jewellery, olive trees - yes you heard right - fresh fruit and vegetables and a lovely range of bric'a'brac and vintage goodies - so here's hoping people will like what I have to offer!



And what am I offering? As it is supposed to be summer I thought that I would take a lavender and rose themed selection, so we have packed handmade soaps, lavender bags, ribbons, buttons, material, teddybears and a few tablecloths too.

Here are some photographs to tempt you with...


oops she is not off to market


Oops! Lovely Lottie's not off to market!


selection of cotton vintage ribbons


A selection of vintage-style cotton ribbons and ribbon rosebuds in gift bags...


teddies and tablecloths


...teddies and tablecloths...


lavender collection


...a collection of lavender lovelies...


lavender bear


...and, last but not least, Lavinia Bear!

2 comments:

Sal said...

We go to Topsham quite often. I love Topsham!
Are you going to be there regularly?
;-)

Callies Cottage said...

Oh so do we! I am thrilled to get a chance to be at their little market so lets hope they let me come back!!I will let you know how it goes...